Our Environmental Promise
About the Promise
As a business, we've worked hard over the last few years to reduce our carbon footprint. We've been able to achieve an 87% reduction in our printing in our branches and have two fully operational paper-free on sites. We take pride in working with our clients to support them in their green efforts.
Every Step Counts
We are actively reducing the printing we do in the branch and at our on-site by moving most of our operations to a digital format. This allows our teams to work more efficiently while providing the same five-star service. Across all our clients we offer online time sheets which not only save our team valuable time but also reduce our client's printing impact and costs.
In an industry where much of our business was conducted on paper, this has been a monumental change for us at THOMAS. From business cards to induction packs, we are continuing to find ways to reduce the amount of printing while providing the same level of service.
- Moved all contracts to a digital format through DocuSign
- Removed the printing of all induction and registration packs.
- Online timesheets for clients = save time and reduce the client’s printing costs
- Online inductions – save printing costs and are easily accessible by our team or by client request.
- Digital business cards – saves printing costs and waste from unused or out-of-date information.